Thursday, April 5, 2007

Purpose

So what is the purpose of this blog? Merely to provide information about different dog related topics.

Whil I had Griffen I learned a lot about dogs - especially in relation to his issues and breed. I looked up eskie groups, deaf groups, and when he got sick, someone suggested a K9Kidney's group that I wish I had found earlier.

I read dog book after dog book and even joined discussion groups and dog websites to learn more. My favorite one of the biggest means of support and advice is Dogster.com. You might think we're a bit off our rocker, you post on the website from your dog's point of view, but when your fur baby is sick, these are the people that will understand your pain and bring comfort and solace when you need to make that hard decision.

So this blog is for information and suggestions. I do not claim to be a vet, behaviorist, or psychologist. This is merely a dog lover's blog for information I'd like to hang on too and share with others.

No comments: